Tuesday, October 26, 2021

The Therapist by B.A. Paris

                                              The Therapist


I read 'The Therapist' in just two days as it was so gripping. I had to keep reading as I just wanted to know what was go

Betrayal, conflicting emotions and a twist that I completely missed. What a shock!


Alice, the protagonist, like me, suspected just about everyone around her when she discovered that her new home had been the scene of an unpleasant event.


An entertaining read which provides perfect escapism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I indulge my love of books with this blog and it makes it all worthwhile when you leave comments. I really am interested in what you think so do let me know. I have decided as the nature of this review blog makes for conversation in the comments, just to reply here and not individually, so please subscribe to comments or call back again to stay in the conversation. Thankyou for your continued support.