Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Playing Nice by J.P. Delaney





I read 'Playing Nice' as it was a Richard and Judy Book Club choice. I am glad I did as J.P Delaney is an author I have not read previously and it was an enjoyable though disturbing psychological thriller.


Two families reeling from the shocking discovery that their respective sons were swapped somehow at birth. They have been raiding each others child for the last two years! A terrible dilemma that you cannot begin to imagine. The Rileys and the Lamberts, start off by trying to resolve the situation themselves. However a plan to sue the hospital, finds them embroiled in an official investigation, which in turn triggered all sorts of unpleasantness. The conclusion which I was not expecting, will make you wonder just how an earth you would respond if faced with such an extreme situation.


Worth reading if you are a fan of psychological thrillers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I indulge my love of books with this blog and it makes it all worthwhile when you leave comments. I really am interested in what you think so do let me know. I have decided as the nature of this review blog makes for conversation in the comments, just to reply here and not individually, so please subscribe to comments or call back again to stay in the conversation. Thankyou for your continued support.