Friday, February 19, 2010

When We Were Orphans by Kazuo Ishiguro

My Original Review.        Josephs Reviews Blog

I was really chuffed a few days ago when I was contacted by another Book Blogger Joseph, asking if he could share my review with his readers!

It would be much appreciated if you felt able to pop across there and leave a comment.

Thankyou friends.



Kazuo Ishiguro Kräków (Poland) 29 October 2005
BornNovember 8, 1954 (age 55)
Nagasaki, NagasakiJapan
OccupationNovelist
NationalityBritish
Writing period1981-present
Notablework(s)The Remains of the DayNever Let Me Go

4 comments:

  1. Why would he not do his own review? Did you really give him permission?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understood because he had not read it himself, although has been interested in it for years.

    Yes I gave him permission! It started with him picking up another review of mine, for a book he had read and reviewed. Follow my link, interestingly enough I have now heard from the author herself, I did not give her a great review:(
    http://lindyloumacbookreviews.blogspot.com/2009/06/everything-must-go-by-elizabeth-flock.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great when another blogger asks for permission to use your work, it shows that your work is well respected. Good for you, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete

I indulge my love of books with this blog and it makes it all worthwhile when you leave comments. I really am interested in what you think so do let me know. I have decided as the nature of this review blog makes for conversation in the comments, just to reply here and not individually, so please subscribe to comments or call back again to stay in the conversation. Thankyou for your continued support.