Monday, August 15, 2011

Transworld Book Group Reading Challenge

 

I’m part of the Transworld Book Group!

 

           

The Transworld Book Group Reading Challenge is running from August to October. It’s very easy – you get to pick four titles from a list of 15 and  they send you the first book, you read it and review it and then they send your second and so on.

This is the list of titles that we are able to select our choice of four from to read and review.

1. The Sandalwood Tree by Elle Newmark
2. Black Swan Rising by Lee Carroll
3. The Secrets Between Us by Louise Douglas
4. Teacher, Teacher! by Jack Sheffield
5. Death Sentence by Mikkel Birkegaard
6. Crippen by John Boyne
7. Caligula by Douglas Jackson
8. Twelve by Jasper Kent
9. The Obscure Logic of the Heart by Priya Basil
10. Nothing But Trouble by Rachel Gibson
11. The Colour of Death by Michael Cordy
12. Odin’s Mission by James Holland
13. Legacy by Danielle Steel
14. The Water Room by Christopher Fowler
15. The Bomber by Liza Marklund

The titles I have chosen are these. I am looking forward to the first book arriving in the post.

 The Sandalwood TreeThe Secrets Between Us

The Obscure Logic of the HeartLegacy


You can review the books on your blog, or if you do not have one on Amazon so why not sign up and join the book group?

5 comments:

  1. These look like very interesting reads...I will picture you sitting under an olive tree! Buon Ferragosto! My Italian cousin is doing an internship in the Netherlands and is in culture shock because he has to work today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of The Sandalwood Tree! You are going to be very busy with your reading. I am at present reading The Darling Strumpet by Gillian Bagwell. It's quite bawdy, but I'm enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia@ I am certainly looking forward to reading them. Oh I bet it was a culture shock for him.

    Thisisme@ Never judge a book by its cover, but it was the cover that first drew me in I will admit. Not an author I am familiar with, let me know if you recommend it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Sandalwood Tree in my TBR pile, I really should get around to reading it. I hope you enjoy it, along with the other books.

    I just realised that the name Priya Basil seemed familiar. I read & reviewed a "Quick Read" of hers a while back called Strangers on the 16:02.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki-Ann@ All the reviews I have seen for The Sandalwood Tree are very positive, I am looking forward to my copy arriving.

    ReplyDelete

I indulge my love of books with this blog and it makes it all worthwhile when you leave comments. I really am interested in what you think so do let me know. I have decided as the nature of this review blog makes for conversation in the comments, just to reply here and not individually, so please subscribe to comments or call back again to stay in the conversation. Thankyou for your continued support.